Trapezoid fountain shown in Corten steel. Also available in Stainless steel. Water sculpture includes anchor plate. The panels can be inverted with narrow or wide base to create a unique visual effect.
The Trapezoid with its imposing rusting walls and precipitous cascading waterfalls, mimics earth's vast mountain ranges and rocky seaside cliffs. The organic nature of Corten steel made with copper, iron and chromium, fascinates as it ages; changing color and pattern, reminiscent of retreating waves on a sandy beach. This fountain can be a stand-alone architectural element or combined with the M-series fountains for a large scale installation.
Low splash radius with soothing waterfall sound makes the Trapezoid fountain ideal for creating white noise in exterior space. Adjustable water flow to control splash radius and surface water tension.
• Corten 3/16" architectural rusting steel
• Stainless steel 304
• Corten or Stainless rectangular tube
• Weight: 531 lbs.
• Dimensions: 52"L x 52"W x 96"H
• Every Fountain can be scaled up or down. Pricing quoted on the website is for dimensions as shown. Contact us for pricing on custom sizes.
• 2500 gph submersible pump
• 25ft. power cord
• PVC fittings for water intake and pump connections
• Fully assembled and crated Fountain
Centerport, CA 11721
Related Products From This Vendor