Products, Vendors, CAD Files, Spec Sheets and More . . .
Plants, Trees & Turf
Contractors & Vendors
Tools & Equipment
Sign up for LAWeekly newsletter
The Chandler Company
When it comes to enhancing the aesthetics of your indoor or outdoor space with greenery, choosing the right planter material is crucial. Fiberglass planters have gained immense popularity among landscape architects and contractors due to their durability, ease of maintenance, aesthetic appeal, and versatility. Some of the key advantages in choosing fiberglass planters over other materials like wood, cement, and clay include, but are not limited to:
• Longevity: Fiberglass planters are built to last, offering a durable solution that stands the test of time lasting more than 50 years.
• Weather Resistance: They can withstand various weather conditions, making them suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
• Design Flexibility: Fiberglass planters come in a wide range of designs, colors, and finishes, allowing for customization to match your aesthetic preferences.
• Low Maintenance: Minimal care is required to keep fiberglass planters looking pristine, making them ideal for those with busy schedules.
• Eco-Friendly: Fiberglass planters are environmentally friendly due to their longevity and that these planters are PFAS-free. At end-of-life fiberglass planters are recyclable, although the availability of recycling facilities may vary by region.
Introducing Innovative Composite Trim Options for Commercial Accounts
For The Serious Gardener
The Chandler Company Partners with the UC Irvine
The Chandler Company Provides 57 Planters for New Parking Structure
Please take the time to complete this section as accurately as possible. The information is used to ensure you receive the magazine(s), news and promotions you want to receive and not the ones you don't want. Thank you!