Submissions Now Being Accepted
The National Recreation and Park Association is now accepting education session proposals for the 2020 NRPA Annual Conference, Oct. 27- 29, 2020, in Orlando, Florida. The deadline to submit proposals is Nov. 29, 2019, according to the association.
"The NRPA Annual Conference is the premier education and networking event for parks and recreation and is a great opportunity for professionals inside and outside the field to share their unique perspective on the topics and issues that impact communities everywhere," said Josh Yavelberg, NRPA director of professional development.
NRPA states that anyone with an interest in park and recreation, specifically, the areas of health and wellness, conservation and social equity, and a passion to make every community a great place to live is encouraged to submit a proposal, including:
• Park and recreation professionals, educators and students
• Park and recreation vendors, contractors and related groups with educational or research-based content to share
• Speakers and educators aligned with NRPA's Three Pillars of Conservation, Health and Wellness, and Social Equity
• Planners, landscape architects, public health administrators, city and county managers, and naturalists
• The deadline for submissions is November 29.
To submit a proposal: https://tinyurl.com/yyukgqea.